Computer Ephemeris. Fundamental planetary ephemeris. Explanations.
Each row of the table contains for date specified at 0h of Time Terrestrial
- apparent right ascension (hours, mimutes, seconds),
- apparent right ascension minus apparent right ascension of previous
date (seconds of time),
- apparent declination (degrees, minutes, seconds),
- apparent declination minus apparent declination of previous date (seconds
- horizontal parallax (seconds of arc),
- apparent radius (seconds of arc),
- geocentric distance (astronomical units),
- geocentric distance minus geocentric distance of previous date (this
number it is necessary to divide on 108 to form number in astronomical
- moment of upper culmination at Greenwich.
Standard algorithm for apparent places of Solar System bodies, IAU 1976
precession and IAU 1980 nutation theories used.